Guilherme Cirne wrote:

Hi all,

Does anybody know if there are any CD players for linux which support displaying CD-Text? I've searched Google but all I can find is Sing Along Disc Player. Are there any others?

TIA,

What do you mean by CD-Text? Song and Album Titles?

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                -George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman (1903)
                "Maxims for Revolutionists"