On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:38:52 -0700
Roland Hughes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Hell Joe as a fellow canadian I nominate you to answer all the italian
> posting after doing such a good job!

Thank you, but you don't know I didn't just run it through Babelfish ;)

All Latin languages have the same basic phonemes and syntax, so once you
know a bit of French you can easily pick out enough words as long as the
person is using simple direct sentences.

--
 Joehill
 Registered Linux user #282046