On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 01:21:04 +0100
Derek Jennings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Shouldn't that last line be :-
>  poll pop2.sympatico.ca with proto POP3
>  user 'b1bhxi89' there with password 'xxxxxxx' is 'test0001' here
>  options
> nokeep

that was it!! good eye son, I never caught that, thanks!

okay, now all I gotta do is get the mail across the network...

imap package is installed, just need to know where to get to it.

Tried going in by IP, user and pass, no go.

This imap package, is there a site for docs and FAQs?
--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046