El lun, 21-07-2003 a las 01:34, JoeHill escribió:
> On 21 Jul 2003 01:17:41 -0300
> Damian Gatabria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > "my mail server is an open relay" my ass.
>
> I got that too...
>
> How did you get around it?

I had to go over at that site the error message reported :

(reason: 550 Service unavailable; blocked using relays.ordb.org, reason:
This mail was handled by an open relay - please visit
<http://ORDB.org/lookup/?host=xx.xxx.xx.xxx)

And click around until i found a way to make this ORDB.org
site test my server. About 24 hours after i did that, they
sent me a reply that sounded like "OK, so you are not an open
relay, we'll let you in for now, but don't feel so happy yet,
we're gonna get you sooner or later"... and now it seems i'm not
being rejected anymore...

Seems to me that someone was using my current IP address before
with an open relay..

Damian