On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:49:23 +0100
Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> I wonder if there's a catch we don't know about, or whether it's just
> that they think they'll never get anywhere without the contract.  It
> seems to be an ideal answer, but obviously many artists aren't
> convinced.

Further:

http://www.eff.org/share/compensation.php

interesting model. I strongly believe that Open Source is the sol'n to
many conundrums such as music, software, and ideas in general. Everyone
is too focused on "mine mine mine" like 3 yr olds in a sandbox. It's
time capitalism grew up!

--
Joehill
Registered Linux user #282046