I like you Anne, you have what my grandpappy called spunk
:-)

I agree, he doesn't like to listen, he likes to sprout...
The best communists are those that live in non communist
countries.

They never see/feel the real hand of it on them, so they get
all fanatical
about it n stuff.... its really very very interesting to
watch,
I recommend it.

The ones that live in the real communist countries mostly
seem to hate
it after awhile.. go figure..
It probably has to do with it usually being forced on them
by a minority.

I think two things..

1. Joe hates microsoft for the wrong reasons.
2. Joe likes linux for the wrong reasons too.
(free doesn't necessarily mean no cost)

Anyway, enough of this rubbish..
If I start another one of these flamewar things Stephen will
never forgive me..

I wouldn't have seen this at all cos I consulted with those
wiser then myself
and received advice to the effect that Joes posts should be
sent straight
to my bit bucket (notice I said "my" bit bucket, i am not
suggestion you all
ignore him.. they I would certainly not be offended if you
did. :-)

I would never ignore anne's posts though... :-)
so here I am.

Back to linux it is...

regards

franki
htmlfixit.com

PS, hopefully Joe has filtered me, so if no-one responds to
this, he will never know
I sent it.. so please don't :-)