Lanman is the dude..

For myself I would like to apologise for my participation in
that thread at all.
I write software so I took it too personal is all.

Gene, we all will and do attempt to help people on this list
whenever we can,
regardless of the OT stuff that apears here as well.

I'd help more myself, but every time i go to, I still have
100 emails from the list
to read and discover that person in need has already been
answered several times and
no longer requires my help.. :-) I do occasionally get their
first though.. and when
I do, I secretly flip Stephen the bird :-)

Welcome to the list, apologies for my bad behaviour and I
hope you have a long and
productive relationship with the us....

And your all welcome to go out on the boat with me any
time..its only small, so you'll
have to do it in groups.. but its great fun and is the sole
reason I have yet to
have a brain embolism...  (you'll have to bring your own
alcohol though :-)

regards

Franki