On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 08:05:28AM +0000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I need to get a web presence up and running soon and have a OSWD template
> I plan to be using but since i do not know or have the time to learn html
> I require a good WYSIWYG html editor to create my web pages.  Mozilla
> Composer has worked semi-decently though I notice It does not look very
> good on a windows based machine.  I'd like my page to look good on both
> platforms.  This is why i'm seeking a new editor.

Mozilla is designed to produce standards-compliant code. Any standards-compliant
browser (Mozilla, Opera, Konqueror, etc.) should be able to render it properly,
no matter what platform they are on (A page should look the same in Mozilla for
GNU/Linux as it does in the Windows version). The _browser_ is what matters, not
the OS.

If it doesn't look good, that is the fault of the browser. IE is a big offender
here. IE is still not fully standards-compliant, and Frontpage is deliberately
designed to make shonky code that only works in IE.

With that said, take a look here:

  http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3481

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {PGP/GnuPG: http://dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

                "Windows is not done until Lotus 123 won't run."
                        -- Old Microsoft internal slogan