On July 26, 2003 03:42 am, _nasturtium wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       Would that product be XTree?
>
> Anyway,
>       http://www.symantec.com/corporate/
>       "Historical Highlights"
>       June 1994 Central Point Software Acquisition
>
>       I think Symantec owns Central Point Software ... unless there's two
> companies by the same name?
>
> Regards,
>       _nasturtium

XTree was one product I was thinking of, though if memory serves (which it
sometimes doesn't) that was the DOS product not the Windoze one.  It was
wonderful though.

You know, you're right about Symantec picking up the pieces of the defunct
Central Point.  Just goes to show how good the above mentioned memory is at
midnight after a 10 hour day at work :-)

ttfn

John