Hi All,
        I saved my entire /home directory to my /mnt/windows directory before I
installed 9.1. I would like to copy over all the kmail information, messages
and directories from /mnt/windows to the new 9.1 insallation. However, when I
copy the Mail directory it seems that there are many messages missing. For
example Inbox has no messages when transfered over yet I know there were some
when I copied the directory to windows. Am I missing other mail related
files/folders that augment the main 'Mail' directory?

tia,
Bill W.