On Sunday 27 July 2003 07:40 am, burns wrote:
> On July 27, 2003 07:07 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > On Sunday 27 Jul 2003 12:23 pm, burns wrote:
> > > Hi, just climbed aboard, wanted to try this out to see if I have
> > > the technic right..
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >
> > > larry
> >
> > Welcome aboard, Larry.  Looks OK to me <g>
> >
> > Anne
>
> I have a digital camera, (jamcam) which is listed and it seems I have
> activated this camera, but what programs have an *acquire* feature that I
> can download pic's from the camera... I have tried the image viewer
> programs that came with the o/s. So what do I do now?
>
> Larry
Is it usb connected to the computer? or serial connection. If serial the
gphoto2 should pick it up and allow downloads.. if usb then the system should
see it as a removable hard drive and let you check out the pics through
konqueror and the /mnt partition. Let us know what your connection is or if
you don't understand what I just wrote. It is hard to know what stage a
newbie is truly at. Welcome to the list.
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842