[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
hi i'm looking for an php editor. followinf features would be nice: ftp-support -> online editing of files small explorer to open files syntax highligthing it would be nice if the editor also supports java, java script, html. any good ideas? i heard from eclipse but i think its only for java development... am i right?

Kwrite does most of this. I haven't used it for PHP, but I use it a lot for Perl. No preview, but then why not just use your browser, since you're editing web pages?

Sir Robin

--
"There are other rules, but you'll find out what those are when you break them."
- Blake's 7

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi