On Wednesday 30 July 2003 12:11 pm, David wrote:
> I use Mozilla for my personal accounts with one bank.
> I have recently started a business account with another bank.
> When I enter the account number and password with the new bank and press
> go, nothing happens (using Mozilla). I can use my wife's (retch) Win98 and
> Explorer and it works fine.

OK - I accepted popups from the bank. Added the user.js file and tried Konq.
None of which works.
I am beginning to think that Derek is right and that it is a Java script
problem. I installed Java sometime back but I recently upgraded to Mozilla
1.4 from 1.31. It seems to me that sometimes in upgrading not all things are
correctly "connected". How would I go about checking to see if the Java that
I have is working with this version of Mozilla.
Dav id

--

   ( )_( )
   ( o o )