On Thursday 07 August 2003 02:40 pm, Dale Starr wrote:
> Hi, I was hoping that someone could help me with this question. I have a
> redhat box as a fileserver I was just wondering something about the EXT3
> filesystem (or maybe them all in general). After a power outage, the
> machine started up with the following error
> ####### Start Message #######

I got this message with my Mandrake 9.0 and 9.1 systems. And I seemed to have
"damage" at every reboot. I even went so far as to buy another drive. Then
when that choked, I realized it must be EXT3 acting up.

I went to ReiserFS and have not had a problem in many months of running. The
way linux should be.

Rob

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.