> not sure. might be best asked as a cross post to the sylpheed or rox
> MLs.

I'll try the when i get a chance and report back.

> > It works fine with xftree, and fine if i drag from rox to
> > sylpheed...
>
> how the fsck did you do that? I just tried it and when I dragged a
> .png onto a sylpheed compose window it was just a mess of code in the
> message body.

The way to do it is to View --> attachment (Alt A on mine), then drag
the file into the attachment section that shows up. I don't thin i did
anything special to make that work, but let me know if it doesn't on
yours, and i'll see if i changed a view setting.  We're on the same
version...

Oh, and don't un-view the attachment.  For some reason, sylpheed assumes
that means you don't want to attach it.

> cheers matey, howz things been goin, you bin quiet lately?

Things are goin good!  I may have been a little quiet cuz Linux is
workin great, work is super busy, and it hot as h*ll here, so i spent a
little time installing a window ac. Decided to run an extra circuit (i
don't trust these 60 years old wires for use when i am not home...)

eric