Hello all, me again!

As I sent before, I'm trying to use SSH server in home, to access on my work. But as I said b4, my work firewall is blocking almost all outgoing ports. So, i have to use SSH on the port 80. I successfully ran the daemon on the port 80. To see that, I just netstat -pln, and saw an entry like this:
LOCAL FOREIGN
0.0.0.0:80 0.0.0.0:0 sshd blah blah

Whel, with that, I knew it was listening correctly on the port 80. So to try it out, I tried from the same machine I was running sshd to use ssh. So I did:

$ ssh -l my_user_name -p 80 127.0.0.1

It worked fine. Then I asked a friend to connect on my ssh server, and told'im to do:
$ ssh -l usr_name -p 80 200.100.100.100 (where 200.100.100.100 was my internet IP address on that time). But he couldn't connect.

My firewall was disabled, I cleared out my lname (or something like that) but my friend was still unable to connect on my ssh server.

Anyone knows what can I do to figure out whats happening?

Regards!

MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. http://messenger.msn.com.br