On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, you wrote:
Hey,
I don't think these are the number 10 it's LO which means lilo did'nt work right
you might have to run fdisk from a dos prompt and type in fdisk /mbr this will
clear your master boot record and put your boot stuff back the way it was .
then you can try again. ;-)

hope this helps,
Ralph >
 I am having trouble running Linux.   Instalation went fine but when my >
computer loads up, it looks like linux is going to load up but a bunch of >
number 10's go scrolling across my screen and I can't do anything else but >
shut the computer down.  Any help is aprieciated. >
> thanks in advance,
> Ian Herbert
Where Ever Your Head Goes Your Ass Will Follow