Hi all,

Is there anything like Apache2Triad ( see
http://sourceforge.net/projects/apache2triad/ ) available for Linux, or
do we need to install and configure it all piece by piece?

I don't mind reading a book about it and i know i got it all on my cd's,
but i don't quite know where to get started. I want to get into building
dynamic websites and i want to have a local setup on my pc so i can run
it there and test the whole lot. I'm just a bit overwelmed about the
fast amount of red-tape to get started (which versions to use, wich
packages to install or ignore etc.).

Can anybody recommend something...?

Marco
--
Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *