These people are all idiots if they even dream these patches will be applied!
Many, many users are on dial-up, and how many people are really going to go
online for hours every month in order to just download the patches.  The last
one I looked at for IE was a full 9 MEGS, that would take me over 2 hours to
download.  Every Symantic update takes 15-20 minutes to download on my
sloooooow connection here in the sticks.  I'll be damned if I'm going to do
that.  Linux Rules.