On 15 Aug 2003 06:41:49 -0000
Roland Cruse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> Instead of a star in the <VirtualHost *> directive put each
> of your domain names (what ZoneEdit has pointing at you).
>
> <VirtualHost www.orderinchaos.org>
>
> and see if that does it.
>
> I use apache on my local host and got mixed results using the *

Thanks and welcome! I'll give it a shot in the AM, we just got our power
back 4 hours ago, and I just finished going through 147 mails on that
hell-spawned, brain-wasting, irritating, aggravating, right-wing
American infested OT list! Lotsa fun! ;-)

BTW, what's with yer blank "reply-to", that's kinda weird...

make me copy and paste will you?! 40 lashes!