Carroll Grigsby wrote:

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 03:43 pm, owenb wrote:

Nearly all responses to my suggestion that the Action Editor of Smart
Computing could induce Mandrake to explain why customers were being
ignored  were, "don't do it".    So minding the sentiments of others I
have another suggestion.
 Write to Jean Brice Demoulin, Marketing Manager for MandrakeSoft at
the Paris office.  A resonable explaination that  customer goodwill and
loyalty is being  declining by Mandrake's lack of response.   Most
customers would be patient and understanding once they understood the
nature of the problem.
Owen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
MandrakeSoft / Jean-Brice Demoulin
43, rue d'Aboukir
75002 Paris France

Owen:
Excellent suggestion. I might even suggest that he should monitor both the mail lists and the Club Forums.
-- cmg

A friend of mine (who is also a huge fan of mandrake, and introduced me to it) ordered the dvd version from mandrake over 8 weeks ago. He is considering cancelling his order now. Is this long a wait very unusual? What advice should I give him about how to proceed, assuming he is still willing to wait longer and junp through some hoops? Should I forward the address mentioned here to him or is there somewhere else he should be enquiring about his shipment?