On Wednesday 27 August 2003 03:53 pm, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> So had you tried Win4Lin? ;)

Nope, Lyvim. It told me that I had to own a copy of something
called Windows 9.x in order to let it work. I don't have such a
thing anymore, because my daughters - years ago - used those
CD's for rifle practice. They make excellent targets on 200
meters.

> I'd like to hear more on this saga. :)
>
> LX

Well, if everything goes fine from now on, I guess this thread is
dead. If not, you certainly will. And : sorry for my language,
I'm a little pissed off right now what with all this M$ lunacy.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
Registered Linux user  # 214073 at http://counter.li.org