On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 12:59, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 August 2003 04:18 pm, Heather/Femme wrote:

> </snip>
>
> Thanks again, Femme, Drew & Lyvim. You just added to my resent
> for MicroSCOft. Does that mean, my 6 CD's are unable to
> reinstall this XP crap without having to call the crooks ?
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

np luv.

no it means they will put the system back exactly the way it was when
you got it from teh dealer.  What sucks is you can't reinstall XP w/out
them or you can void your warranty (in canada & the us mostly taht ishow
it works...maybe not in ...Netherlands?).

Think oof them as exact dupes of the systtea as it was when you got
pre-loaded.

FemMorphine