On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:14:26 -0400
dlwiggers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> How do I make win2k default boot? (lilo)

Either edit /etc/lilo.conf manually, or in Mandrake Control Center IIRC,
there is an option to do this

in /etc/lilo.conf, just switch the default="linux" bit...pretty simple.

then, as I am reminded time and again, run "lilo" to set the change.

> Coworker will mutiny if I give him an extra step to deal with.

You know what to do with mutineers, don't you?
> Replace coworker is not an option.

ROTFLMAO! Too bad. Is this co-worker a significant other type?

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046