David E. Fox wrote:

I don't know gTelnet, but can't you just tell it "host-name:8080" ?

Why would you need a GUI ssh?

If you connect to a number of fixed sites via ssh routinely, you should
set up icons that run 'ssh foo.com' and then just click the icon that
represents the desired system. Earlier revs of Slackware had a couple of
ready made icons for xterms on different systems.

he he .. yeah .. I discouvered that running 'Eterm -e ssh ....' is just as handy as running a gui .. and when it's got a shortcut :P ...