Hello Heather/Femme,

HF> for a free firewall its the best one out there for a windows
HF> computer IMO.  Anything better costs $1000 per liscence
HF> (Checkpoint anyone?) & is very hard to configure.

I prefer Kerio to ZA myself - used to use ZA but like the flexibility
and control of Kerio. It DOES require some knowledge to set it up
properly though, and this is why the masses will not likely be using
it well. ZA is probably best for the masses - just install it and use
it.

--
Thank you,
 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]