I've figured out over the course of.... hmm..., several months, how to record
off my video capture card and encode to an mpg file.  "Dvdauthor" help amounts to a
very short "readme" that says "you got these options" but never explains them.  Can
anyone tell me how to process the an mpg video so that I can burn it onto a dvd? Or
better yet, share a script that does the whole thing from capture through encoding to
file preparation and burning?

Please don't let me down.  The people on this list have always come through for me.
This is better than any paid support.

Thanks,

Linus