On Tue, 2003-09-02 at 17:16, rikona wrote:
> Hello Merlin,
>
> Tuesday, September 2, 2003, 1:53:28 AM, you wrote:
>
> MZ> Can anyone recommend a good Outlook replacement?

> MZ> * Has to be able to import all my old stuff into folders like it
> MZ>   was before, and have rules to put new incoming mail into folders
> MZ>   like Outlook does.

> MZ> * Would be nice if I could right-click on a URL in a mail msg and
> MZ>   select "open" or "open in new window" [or tab]

> MZ> * Be able to read HTML as HTML, without attachments automatically
> MZ>   opening...

Checkout Evolution from Ximian (shipped with MDK9.1). I moved over from
Outlook (not Express) and took my mail with me (email me if you want
info on how to get from Outlook) and it works every bit as good as
Outlook including rules etc. The delete takes a little getting used to,
but am very happy with stability and features.

Not sure about the last requirement, but you can stop includes and
display as source.

Peter