On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 07:30:55 +0100
Inhabitant of Zion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I assume you have it now? Let me know if you still want a copy I
> recommend doing urpmi kopete-0.6.2.
>
> I have gone back to the 6.2 version. I have no end of trouble with the
> later versions causing sever instability. I suspect maybe its an issue
> with some of the plugins on 0.7.1.
>
> Setting the thing up is fairly easy. You go into settings and select
> which services you want then just plug in your details and connect.
>
> --
> John Willby

Well John went to install kopete but got a bit leery about it ... I have
available ver 0.61a yet it wants to install as a dependancey 0.71tex
(from texstar)!?

WTF?  It lists the proper dependancy for 0.61a too (lib.061.a)... wth is
going on?

I do not have a ver 0.62 available from urpmi (gui ver).  Helps?

Femme