Hello HaywireMac,

H> Have any good anti-spam recipes for Procmail to link me to?

I used to use Spam Bouncer. It's quite good, and is a procmail recipe.
If nothing else, it has lots of good code to borrow.

H> Eventually I'll implement Spamassassin, I suppose, but 1st I'd like to
H> see how much I can stop with Procmail.

I use Spamassassin - it's very good (99+% effective, if you use
scoring). It can put scoring in headers, and this can be used by your
mail client to reduce the false positive problem considerably.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]