On 05 Sep 2003 06:55:11 -0400
ed tharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<SNIP>

> I know you have heard this from me before, but since you are stoned,
> let's sing it again...
> there once was another Cli  editor, named "jed',,,,
> folks said you ought to be user friendly,
> Beverly hills easy...
> even back up important files automagicly,
> and use colors to highlight code in cli.
> install both jed and xjed
> swimming pools and moviestars...
>

> like it was not obvious to everyone else you had a buzz on<G>

ROFL!  Ty Ed! hehe oh geez is it that obvious? god... oh well I don't
bother trying to hide it anymore on this list... gave up after getting
email from ppl asking if I was OK. heh... I appreciated the sympathys &
get wells but... I also figured you found it entertaining...so I do my
bit to keep ppl amused. :D

thx I will install those toute suite! ;)

Femme (not stoned atm.  Stay tuned till next week! Same pinkly queer
channel, same queerly pink time!)