Anne Wilson wrote:
On Friday 05 Sep 2003 9:02 pm, Margot wrote:

Charles A Edwards wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 20:33:59 +0100

Margot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did anybody solve this? Because I now have the same problem....

Been getting to grips with urpmi, added all my sources from Easy
Urpmi, in su console did "urpmi mozilla-spellchecker", it said it
downloaded it, but there is still no spellchecker in Mozilla.

Did you select 'check spelling before sending' in mozilla Edit/Preferences/Mail/Composition

Charles

Although it is mentioned in "Help", I don't have this option!

Margot

Margot, mine is 1.3.1. The option comes in the preferences file under Mail & Newsgroups > Composition.

Anne

Checked again - assume it should be in the middle section along with MIME encoding, keyboard shortcuts etc. - but in my 1.4 the "check spelling" option just isn't there!

I don't understand this! the moz website said it would work with 1.1 or above, urpmi said it had been downloaded, but it isn't there!

I know very little about urpmi - and all I know I learned in the last 3 days from the twiki pages - is it possible that urpmi has added the spellchecker to my old version of moz by mistake? I've been trying to work out how to uninstall the old one now that the new one is (mostly) working, but haven't quite got there yet.

Margot