On Saturday 06 September 2003 07:15 pm, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> I have a naive question.  I'm going to buy VMWare because the dual
> boot crud is driving me nuts on my laptop.
>
> Question is, "Do I have to buy a copy for each of the eight boxes on
> my lan?"

Perhaps you should read their license agreement :-)  Most likely though, yes,
you would need a license for each box.

As an alternative, you might want to look into a product from Netraverse
called win4lin terminal server.  This allows you to set up a machine to serve
up windows sessions to lan clients.  Only can use the 9x releases of Windows
though, but it is a way cool product.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx