On Sunday 07 September 2003 03:28 am, Charlie M. wrote:

> Probably, but what I posted is still what I think. People running MS
> virusware shouldn't be calling us or this list infection focal points.
>
> I thought there were more than two, and I've also seen a s**t load for
> every post I've made to newbie and expert. Those all die in /dev/null
> though. <g>

so lemme get this straight, a ms-win virus could be picked up in linux, but
then wouldn't do anything until you booted the computer back into windows,
right?

from everything i read about that sobig virus, it didn't touch win98 machines,
i did updates anyway just in case.  makes me glad i didn't go and buy winXP.
it was the fact that i was completely sick of win98 that i started using
mandrake  :)

Mike