On Monday 08 September 2003 23:07, Charlie M. wrote:

> September 8, 2003 02:28 pm, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > As I've done a new install (9.2rc1) I also had to reinstall xine (and
> > thus decss)
> >
> > The problem is I can read most of my (encrypted) older dvd's but some
> > of the latest ones will not load.
> >
> > Whatsup? Have they found a new way of encrypting dvd's?
> > Or did I miss something?
> > Anybody any idea's.
> >
> > TIA,
> > HarM
>
> Did you add plf in as a source? There are the same magic decoders as
> always. Maybe some you haven't installed yet?
>
> I'd try it first anyway.
>
> Regards;
> Charlie

Yup, got the plf as main and contribs too.....using cooker rpms.
Point is I can read last years DVD's like "Lord of the rings" et all but not
my latest buys.
Somehow they don't want to be read. One of them is double DVD with a TV serie
(Sandokan) on one and the resulting movie on the other.
Tv-serie runs fine, movie wil not.

Thanks,
HarM