I will only add one thing to the other comments already mentioned.

The following web page is excellent:
http://www.mandrakeuser.org/admin/amount.html#Handling

Alright, one more thing:
If the Windows partition is listed in the fstab file, you can mount it by
typing "mount /mnt/windows".  If it's not setup in fstab, then you'll have
to mount it using the command, "mount /dev/hda1 -t vfat /mnt/windows".

Hope that helps,
Matt