Lee Wiggers wrote:

<snip, major>

Thank you all.

I love this community as much as the os.

The real beauty is that everyone is willing to take a stab at it, no
matter what.  That's a rare thing in real life.

Brant's input was exactly what I wanted.  It let me distribute the
oo files across the 11 desktops so that I can have every module
ready for display before the lecture begins, without the annoying
jump to the next set with oo hanging out on the projector.

I haven't tried anything yet in mdk that didn't have several working
approaches.  Amazing stuff.

If my last two windows problems would go away, I would switch the
whole office in a heartbeat..........Act! and Quickbooks.

Next year will see a server based replacement for both that works,
but not just yet, AFAIK.

Lee

Glad you got it working.

Another way to switch between windows that are grouped together is by middle-clicking on the group in the taskbar. It will cycle through them in the order they were opened (I think).

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
   AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.16mm-mdk
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client
Uptime:
12:20:00 up 5 days, 23:36,  1 user,  load average: 0.41, 0.39, 0.36

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)