Hi there,

I'm using KPPP to connect to the internet [because it was hanging off
the start menu, labeled "connect to the internet" and it worked first
time... :) ]. But it reports that I'm connected at 115200, which I
expect is the speed my UART is talking to the modem at...
Is there a way I can find out what speed the modem has connected to the
ISP at? Often, it seems to connect slowly because of line noise due to
rain etc, in windoze I could see it if I hovered the mouse over the
little icon in the system tray. I expect there's some way in Mandrake,
but I don't know what word to search for....

TIA< again :)

--
Merlin Zener
Piano, Synthesizer