On 13 Sep 2003 03:50:31 +0700, Merlin Zener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I'm trying to import my contacts from Outlook into Evolution. I've
> exported the contacts to a .CSV file and followed the instructions to
> convert to file to a vcard file but this is the error I get:
>
> > bash: csv2vcard.pl: command not found
> >

> It happens no matter if I try it as myself or if I su to root.
> I can see that the file exists if I search for it using "find files" -
> it is sitting in file:/usr/bin.
>
> Could it be the .pl on the end?
> If so, what to do about it - rename the file, or modify the command?
> [I pasted it directly off the web page...]

Is the directory in your path (almost certainly, use the full path), and
is the script executable? (use ls -l).

And here's something from the web: "The best way to import Outlook .pst
files into Evolution is to install Mozilla on your Windows system and
use Mozilla to import the.pst files and then use Mozilla to export the
mail to mbox format. Evolution can then import these mbox files".

Richard
--
"Get up and turn I loose"