On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 08:21, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> On Sunday 14 September 2003 00:15, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > Yer jest beeun a slacker. A bludger. LayZee. Fraidy Kat. Chick-IN!
> > Kin hear'um cluckin' all the way down hyah! Bwawk buck buck buck!
>
> Yay, where you been lately?
>
> Some nice long threads over on expert we could've needed your expert help.
> Getting old or is the wife getting at ya?
>
> Good luck,
> HarM

Oy - can't a guy make a living? Aside from that, I've been nominated to
take over the position of "PR and Marketing" for the Illawarra Computer
Enthusiats club - which means more advertising for MY biz as well as
being an outspoken advocate of GNU/Linux/Open Source - and a few more
biz opportunities...c'mon...gotta make more money so I can buy more FANS
before the spring and summer hit us mate...(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Building translators is good clean fun. -- T. Cheatham