>     Last I heard... September 20th, probly the announcement on the
> 22nd. AFAIC, it's already ready. Install RC2, update to current

I've been upgrading via urpmi to cooker contiinually since I upgraded
from RC1, so I figure I alrady have at least RC2. When was RC2 released?
I haven't managed yet to burn RC2 disks, and will be on vacation so
maybe final will be out by the time I get back (9/21).

Judging from the activity in urpmi, there's a lot of changin' going on :).