On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 01:40, HaywireMac wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:04:42 -0300
> Josenildo Marques <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:
>
> > "Brazil, for instance, is preparing to recommend that all its
> > government agencies and state enterprises buy open source."
> >
> > Ahem, that's where I live :-)
>
> The part that sends me into fits of laughter is when MS calls this
> "anti-competitive"!

WOT ? Pretty ironical...

Now seriously...This country spends US$ 1,29 billions on licences and
royalties. Such amount of money could be spent on education,
transportation, etc. In some states, all state enterprises and
departments are already running Linux. My state, São Paulo, is the next.
I've also heard that the military here have their own 'distro', if we
may called it a 'distro'.

It is high time...