On Wednesday 17 September 2003 13:13, HaywireMac wrote:
> so those are even more current? are you running 9.2/cooker? what WM do
> you use?
Installed 9.2rc1 and use cooker as ftp source for "contribs" and selectively
as "main" and "PLF" of course:o). Done that with the P2 laptop too now
(actually upgraded 9.1), works like a charm.
XFree however is the standard one that came with rc1.
I use KDE mostly, I like the consistent look&feel of all the progs that come
with it.

Good luck,
HarM

--