On Fri, 2003-09-19 at 16:44, Steven Nelson wrote:

> Hi,
> I am wanting to change it from kde to a couple of others (gnome, window
> maker, ice).

1.) Install Xtart
2.) Change the system runlevel from 5 to 3 so that you boot to a text
based console
3.) Reboot, after login, type: Xtart

Voila!

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I lay my head on the railroad tracks, Waitin' for the double E. The
railroad don't run no more. Poor poor pitiful me. [chorus] Poor poor
pitiful me, poor poor pitiful me. These young girls won't let me be,
Lord have mercy on me! Woe is me! Well, I met a girl, West Hollywood,
Well, I ain't naming names. But she really worked me over good, She was
just like Jesse James. She really worked me over good, She was a credit
to her gender. She put me through some changes, boy, Sort of like a
Waring blender. [chorus] I met a girl at the Rainbow Bar, She asked me
if I'd beat her. She took me back to the Hyatt House, I don't want to
talk about it. [chorus] -- Warren Zevon, "Poor Poor Pitiful Me"