On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 00:29, Robin Turner wrote:
> I'm having a problem getting smbclient to talk to a Windows XP box (they
> took my printer and put it on there!).  Printerdrake sees the printer
> but can't print a test page to it, and connecting with smbclient gives
> the message
> Error connecting to 139.179.80.86 (Operation already in progress).
>
> I've switched off the firewall on the XP box, but this doesn't help.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Sir Robin

Strange - are you in the same workgroup/domain?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
O give me a home, Where the buffalo roam, Where the deer and the
antelope play, Where seldom is heard A discouraging word, 'Cause what
can an antelope say?