Hi,

What's the format for a host URL in Kpack's config setup. I
tried both the "Use remote host" option (which disables all
other package formats except DEBIAN) and under the RPM-locations
button. Either I get a ROOT LOGIN or error popup from the remote
or everything goes well but nothing happens: Kpack doesn't seem
to list any extra RPM's from the host and not even a (recursive
?) search (apparently not on the host) gives results.
Any solutions and what are good mirror URLs ?

I also have a remote host problem with GNORPM. Here you can
provide an URL but it seems to add
"resources/RDF/fullindex.rdf.gz" to the end (this is apparently
hardwired in GNORPM, I checked it in a hexeditor) and this
listfile is nowhere to be found anymore (not even at
//rpmfind.net). So is GNORPM obsolete by now ?

Thanks,
Bob
======