Thanks Civileme for your reply to my post on EtherFast card recognition.

I need to install my Network Card in Linux.

The card is physically installed, and working well in Windows, but I am lost
as to how you setup hardware in Linux Mandrake 6.0

During the original Linux install procedure it mentions about being able to
install things later on, but I am at a loss as to how to do it.  Looked
everywhere (I thought) but cannot find such a function.  I know it's there,
but my mind is clouded with Windows methodology.

Learning more each time I go into Linux, and I can see that I will probably
be there more than Windows in the future - BUT right now, in its present
state (without the internet connection), I am forced to use Windows.

So - how do I setup my network card to run in Linux.  I have read the HOWTOs
and find them confusing (Kernels, etc).  Need some clarification, or maybe
just a swift kick to get me going.

James Cousineau
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Independent IT Contractor and Consultant
Internet and Web Design