Anyone know if it is possible to 'park' a message in KMail?

(means setting a cannot-delete flag on a particular message so that
it cannot accidentally be nuked via the delete key, nor can a folder
containing a thusly marked message be deleted until it is either
moved out or un-flagged)

KMail is not too bad, otherwise.  It is considerably slower than The
Bat! on Windows (if you do need to run a Windows mail client, that
one is a dandy, written in Delphi) but KMail is not slower enough to
be a real bother, just noticeable when deleting and when it does its
cleanup after closing.  My mail database in Windows is rather
sizeable however (multi-account and more than 25,000 messages and
attachments), and my mail database in Linux is miniscule, so it will
be interesting to see if KMail slows down much as the database
grows.

What are the top three GUI mail clients in Linux, do you all reckon?

Lance