If you want to only include a little bit of a previous message in
you reply, you can hilite it first, then hit reply.

I knew this already, bt i just discoverd something really cool:

If i am in the preview pane, and someone has attached a text file,
it shows me that file below the senders message.

If i just hit return, it only quotes the message, not the
attachment. But if i seletc the test in the attachment (and probably
the message), it includes both in the reply.

eric

--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org