On Sunday 28 September 2003 03:40 pm, Dennis Myers wrote:
> Hi all, I just got the Nigerian e-mail scam addressed to the
> newbie list, so I presume everyone else also recieved it. It
> filtered to my spam collector but I wonder if there is a way
> for Mandrake to filter these? Can they use Spamassassin on
> their mail server?
> Time to be vewy vewy qwiet and go hunting spammers.

Dennis, I just pressed "bounce" immediately. Sometimes that
doesn't work and shortly thereafter I'll get a "message
undeliverable" reply from my smtp server. But this time I
haven't got it, so I presume the spammer got the message loud
and clear : "newbie-list is non-existent".

Well, let's see.

Kaj Haulrich.
--
*This mail was sent from a 100 % Microsoft free computer*